- Este evento ha pasado.
Webinar – Finite Element composite modeling
24 Feb, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
4RealSim welcomes you to a free webinar Finite Element simulation for composite applications. This webinar shows how finite element simulations can be used to validate composite designs.
Finite Element composite modeling
Composite materials are used in many design applications because of their high stiffness-to-weight ratios. This webinar introduces the use of Abaqus to effectively model composite materials. The topics covered include:
- Using detailed modeling of the microscopic behavior to determine the behavior of composite materials
- Defining anisotropic elasticity with Hookean models for combining the fiber-matrix response
- Defining composite layups using Abaqus/CAE
- Defining discrete or layered reinforcing within an element using rebars, membrane elements and truss elements
- Achieving the correct material orientation of the layers of composite shells and solid elements
- Modeling sandwich composite structures and stiffened composite panels
- Modeling progressive damage and failure in composites
- Modeling delamination and low-cycle fatigue of composite structures
Who should attend this event?
- Engineers interested to perform composite structural simulations
- Engineers who are reaching the limit of their current finite element package
- For engineers working in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Spain, Portugal, UK and Ireland