3401 NJ IJsselstein
Nonlinear FEA for the construction industry
4RealSim welcomes you to attend a free half day seminar discussing the topic Nonlinear Analysis for the architecture and construction industry. During this event an overview is given what is possible with a FEA solution in the construction industry, together with various applications.
Covered topics during the seminar
During the seminar we will discuss the modeling of building and geomechanical simulations.
- A wide range of material models including metal plasticity and concrete damage and a wide range of geotechnical material models suitable for a variety of soils
- Nonlinear implicit and explicit dynamic analysis capabilities
- Modal and buckling analysis, response spectrum analysis, random response analysis
- Embedded elements and rebars with pre-stress for modeling reinforcement
- Fully coupled stress-diffusion modeling capability for transient consolidation or steady-state analysis
- Contact between soil/soil and soil/non-soil materials
- Embedded elements and rebars for modeling reinforcement
- Anisotropic permeability that can change according to the void ratio
- Creep models for quasi-static analysis
- New users who want to explore Abaqus for FEA engineering simulation with focus on the construction industry as well as networking with other FEA users from the industry.
- Abaqus users who want to develop their skill in particular how to deal with construction applications as well as networking with other FEA users from the industry.
The seminar will be presented by experienced 4RealSim engineers. Content will include:
- Presentation and case studies
- Examples/live demos
- Discussion and networking
Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org is required