3401 NJ IJsselstein
Finite Element Analysis to predict fracture and failure
4RealSim welcomes you to attend a free seminar modeling fracture and failure with Abaqus.
The Finite Element solver Abaqus is the perfect tool to model fracture and failure, in order to maximize the safe operating life of new designed structural components. During this free seminar users will get briefly introduced about:
- Proper modeling techniques for capturing crack-tip singularities in fracture mechanics problems
- Using Abaqus/CAE to create meshes appropriate for fracture studies
- Calculation of stress intensity factors and contour integrals around a crack tip
- Wear and erosion modeling
- Material damage and failure models
- Simulating crack growth using cohesive connections, VCCT and XFEM
- Simulating fatigue crack growth
Who Should Attend
This seminar is recommended for engineers with Finite Element experience.
Registration at email@example.com is required