Introduction to Abaqus – nonlinear Finite Element Analysis
20 March, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
4RealSim welcomes you to attend a free introduction to Abaqus seminar.
Nonlinear finite element simulations with Abaqus
Nonlinear finite element simulations are more and more replacing physical prototyping. During this seminar, the participants will get an overview of the power of Abaqus in the field of finite element analysis, and how it can be used to study thermal, static, impact and other highly complex events.
- Engineers interested in an introduction to Abaqus.
- Engineers who are reaching the limit of their current finite element package.
- Engineers who want to explore and understand the value of nonlinear finite element analysis.
- Generic introduction to Abaqus, and the value of nonlinear Finite Element Analysis
- What is Abaqus
- What is nonlinear finite element analysis
- What is contact
- What is the difference between implicit and explicit simulations
- Which Finite Element simulations are possible with Abaqus?
- Customer cases
- Depending on the active industries of the participants, customer cases will be shown to elaborate the value of finite element simulations
- Live demonstration of nonlinear simulations
Registration at email@example.com is required.