- This event has passed.
Webinar – Heat Transfer and Thermal Stress Analysis with Abaqus
9 Jun, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
During this webinar, an introduction is given how to take into account thermal effects during a structural simulation.
Gain a thorough understanding of both the thermal and mechanical response of a design
The success of many structural designs requires a thorough understanding of both the thermal and mechanical response of the design. Temperature-dependent material properties, thermally-induced deformation, and temperature variations all may be important design considerations.
During this webinar the heat transfer and thermal-stress capabilities available within Abaqus are introduced
- Steady-state and transient heat transfer simulations
- Cavity radiation problems
- Latent heat effects
- Adiabatic, sequential, and fully coupled thermal-stress analyses
- Contact in heat transfer problems
Who should attend this event?
- Engineers interested in thermal-structural simulations
- Engineers who are reaching the limit of their current finite element package
- For engineers working in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Spain, Portugal, UK and Ireland