- This event has passed.
Webinar – Introduction to Tosca – Topology optimization
18 April @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
4RealSim welcomes you to attend a webinar introducing Tosca, the topology optimization tool of SIMULIA. This webinar will introduce Tosca and how the solution helps improve designs from initial conceptual design to detailed design through topology optimization.
Tosca, the topology optimization tool
The Tosca optimization suite provides fast and powerful structural optimization solution based on FEA simulations. Tosca Structure is for optimized structural designs, based on industry standard FEA packages to create innovative and sustainable designs.
Designers, engineers and managers whom want a tool that will help them both create new designs during the initial phase and improve their current designs with small changes in detail, maintaining a desired structural strength and taking into account loads and boundary conditions.
- Tosca Structure: Brief description of each module
- Structure.topology: Perform topology optimization to get conceptual designs in early product development states
- Structure.shape: Decrease stress concentrations for more reliable and durable components
- Structure.sizing: Improve design via sheet thickness or beam width optimizations
- Structure.bead: Discover the optimal bead layout for shell structures
- Some examples will be shown to show the workflow of Tosca and the results you can get from it.
Who is 4RealSim?
4RealSim is your expert finite element partner and Abaqus, HyperSizer, Simpack, Isight, fe-safe, Tosca, VCollab and 3DEXPERIENCE reseller in Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain.