Webinar – Material calibration for finite element analysis
26 Abr, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
4RealSim welcomes you to a free webinar Material calibration for Finite Element Analysis.
Calibration of virtual material behavior is a critical part of conducting high-value, high-accuracy simulation. Calibration refers to the selection of the parameters of the virtual material model so that the model matches the behavior of data from a real material test generated in a testing lab. Calibration is complicated and often requires an iterative procedure to gradually improve the accuracy of the model until the most accurate result is achieved.
During the webinar we will introduce calibration capabilities for a broad range of Abaqus material models including extensive coverage of polymers and other rubber-like materials.
During the webinar we will focus on
- Elastomeric (rubber) material calibration
- Hyperelastic material calibration
- Time-dependent behavior (Prony series for shear) material calibration
- Calibration of additional material models including creep, user materials, rate-dependent plasticity, parallel rheological framework or/and damage
- Calibrate a material model based on the response of a FE mesh/model
- Tools to prepare test data for calibration such as decimation, smoothing, shifting, etc
Who should attend this event?
- Engineers that needs to create FE material models from challenging test data
- For engineers working in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Spain, Portugal, UK and Ireland