- This event has passed.
Webtraining – Material calibration for finite element analysis
26 Apr, 2023 @ 10:30 am - 11:00 am
Any Finite Element simulation starts with appropriate material data. Learn during this one hour session how you can take advantage of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to fit your material models.
4RealSim believes in continuous Abaqus learning and regularly organizes webtrainings for our customers. Join our webinar and learn more about Abaqus, get more confident in the usage and become more efficient!
3DEXPERIENCE material calibration
Calibration of virtual material behavior is a critical part of conducting high-value, high-accuracy simulation. Calibration refers to the selection of the parameters of the virtual material model so that the model matches the behavior of data from a real material test generated in a testing lab. Calibration is complicated and often requires an iterative procedure to gradually improve the accuracy of the model until the most accurate result is achieved.
During the webinar we will introduce the 3DEXPERIENCE material calibration capabilities for a broad range of Abaqus material models including extensive coverage of polymers and other rubber-like materials.
During the webtraining we will focus on
- Elastomeric (rubber) material calibration
- Hyperelastic material calibration
- Time-dependent behavior (Prony series for shear) material calibration
- Calibration of additional material models including creep, user materials, rate-dependent plasticity, parallel rheological framework or/and damage
- Calibrate a material model based on the response of a FE mesh/model
- Tools to prepare test data for calibration such as decimation, smoothing, shifting, etc
Who can attend the 4RealSim Abaqus webtraining?
This 4RealSim webtraining is intended for our Abaqus customers.