- This event has passed.
Webinar – Introduction to Abaqus – nonlinear Finite Element Analysis
22 Feb, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on 22 Feb, 2024 at 10:00 am
For prospects in Belgium, Netherlands or Luxembourg –
4RealSim welcomes you to a free webinar Introduction to Abaqus, the nonlinear Finite Element Analysis solver. This webinar outlines the benefits of Abaqus and gives the participants a first view to the product portfolio.
Nonlinear finite element simulations with Abaqus
Nonlinear finite element simulations are more and more replacing physical prototyping. During this webinar, the participants will get an overview of the power of Abaqus in the field of finite element analysis, and how it can be used to study static, dynamic, multiphysics, impact and other highly complex events.
Who should attend this event?
- Engineers interested in an introduction to Abaqus
- Engineers who are reaching the limit of their current finite element package
- Engineers who want to explore and understand the value of nonlinear finite element analysis
- For engineers working in Belgium, Netherlands or Luxemburg
After participation, attendants have the possibility to receive an evaluation license of Abaqus for 30 days.
Generic introduction to Abaqus, and the value of nonlinear Finite Element Analysis
- What is Abaqus?
- What is nonlinear finite element analysis?
- What is contact?
- What is the difference between implicit and explicit simulations?
- Which Finite Element simulations are possible within Abaqus?
- Customer cases are shown to elaborate the value of finite element simulations