- This event has passed.
4RealSim/VCollab Lunchwebinar – Fast, Intelligent CAE Post-Processing with 3D Digital Slides
3 Aug, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
One event on 30 Nov, 2023 at 12:00 pm
The CAE Post-Processing Problem
CAE teams are being asked to deliver up to 30% more studies every year, often with no additional headcount, and need to provide critical simulation insights to design sooner due to shrinking product development cycles.
The CAE Post-Processing Solution: interactive, model based, 3D digital slides
VCollab’s intelligent, automated solution helps companies streamline the conversion of native CAE results to CAE information 60–90% faster than traditional post processing technology, allowing engineering teams to make more confident design decisions in less time with interactive, model based, 3D digital slides.
Here’s what you will learn:
– How to decrease the time required to post-process and create CAE report outs by 60-90% and never miss a hot-spot
– How to move from static, 2D PPT slides to interactive, 3D, model based digital slides
Companies has invested tremendous resources to automate the manual tasks of Finite Element pre-processing, but report generation remains a manual process. The VCollab solution suite makes it possible to move from manual powerpoint reports to automatic fully 3D interactive reports.
Sharing simulation results with colleagues, customers, partners or management can be challenging due to file size, program incompatibility, or program complexity. VCollab is the right solution to help communicate CAE simulation results. During this online webinar VCollab will be introduced and it will be demonstrated how interactive 3D html report can be automatic created and shared.
Who should attend this event?
- CAE engineers using Abaqus, Ansys, Nastran, LS-DYNA, …
- CAE managers
- Engineers who generate 3D FEA simulation reports in PowerPoint format for colleagues/partners/customers/managers
Traditional FEA report generation and sharing
In order to generate CAE reports for non-experts, the analysts are spending hours to
- Probe the data
- Generating and modifying reports, animations, pictures
Sharing simulation results with colleagues, managers and customers is challenging, as:
- Each simulation tool is using its own format
- The size of output files can be large
- Knowledge and licenses are required of advanced post-processors
VCollab report generation
- VCollab is a easy to use solution that reduces the time to generate interactive, sharable 3D simulation reports
- VCollab provides a common format to store simulation results from different tools, like Ansys, Abaqus, Nastran, LS-DYNA, …
- VCollab reduces the file size by storing the key results
- VCollab reports can be generated fully automatic
Share Finite Element Analysis results
- The 3D report is available in html, pdf, jt or cax format, which can be shared with colleagues with different backgrounds
- VCollab files can be incorporated in a data management system, like 3DEXPERIENCE platform, Teamcenter, …