- This event has passed.
Webinar – Introduction to VCollab for 3D report generation
18 December, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
4RealSim welcomes you to attend a webinar introducing VCollab, the solution to review and share simulation results.
Simulation data challenges
Sharing simulation results with colleagues, managers and/or customers is challenging, as:
- Each simulation tool is using its own format
- The size of output files can be large
- Knowledge is required of advanced post-processors
- Licenses are required of advanced post-processors
In order to generate CAE reports for non-experts, the analysts are spending hours to
- Probe the data
- Generating & modifying reports, animations, pictures and PowerPoints
VCollab is a easy to use solution that reduces the time to generate interactive, sharable 3D simulation reports.
- VCollab provides a common format CAX to store simulation data/results/information from different commercial tools, like Ansys, Abaqus, Nastran, Fluent, Star-CCM+, …
- VCollab reduces the file size by filtering, compacting and storing the key results.
- VCollab stores the key simulation information via so called 3D ViewPoints
- VCollab provide smart tools to visualize the interactive 3D CAE reports.
- The 3D report is available in html, pdf or cax format, which can be shared with colleagues with different backgrounds.
The VCollab process can be completely automated, in order to reduce the workload of the analysts.
Who Should Attend
Engineers who needs to generate 3D simulation reports for colleagues/partners/customers/managers and wants to do this more efficiently.