- This event has passed.
Webinar – Introduction to Simpack (Multi-body simulations)
1 Feb, 2024 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
For prospects in Belgium, Netherlands or Luxembourg –
Simpack is a leading Multi-Body Simulation tool used to aid engineers in the analysis and design of mechanical and mechatronic systems.
This webinar explains the basics of multibody model set-up, simulation and postprocessing with SIMULIA Simpack.
Simpack to perform multibody simulations
Simpack is a general purpose Multibody Simulation (MBS) software used for the dynamic analysis of any mechanical or mechatronic system. It enables engineers to generate and solve virtual 3D models in order to predict and visualize motion, coupling forces and stresses.This is a general introduction to Simpack and covers the following topics:
- What is MBS
- Simpack Applications
- Simpack Highlights (Solver, Realtime, …)
- Using Flexible Bodies within Simpack
Multibody simulations with flexible bodies
Simpack simulation software is particularly well-suited for high frequency transient analyses, even into the acoustic range. Simpack was primarily developed to handle complex nonlinear models with flexible bodies and harsh shock contact.
Who should attend this event?
- Engineers interested in an introduction to Simpack
- Engineers who want to explore and understand the value of multi body simulations
- Any engineer or analyst that needs to insure system level product performance in a dynamic environment.
- For engineers working in Belgium, Netherlands or Luxemburg
After participation, attendants have the possibility to receive an evaluation license of Simpack for 30 days.